Water Emergency Procedures
Water emergencies are not frequent, but when they occur, would you know what to do?
- Notify SAC at 1-800-268-6060
- Give your name
- Give your phone numbers (home/work)
- Give the name of your community
- Give a brief description of the emergency
- Notify your community leadership
- A First Response Specialist will call you back shortly and provide you with direct assistance
- First Response services are free of charge when approved and are funded 100% by INAC
Alternate Emergency Numbers:
Listed in priority sequence:
Northern Waterworks Inc. is committed to ensuring public health and safety through the provision of safe, aesthetically pleasing potable water.
When you need us, we’re here for you.
On an average day in 2014, Northern Waterworks delivered safe drinking water through 238 km of distribution pipe networks.